IDEA has presented the IDEA Curriculum Fair for educators across Alaska since 1999. In 2020 and 2021 we pivoted to a virtual format. This year we are delighted to once again meet in person and to conduct our first hybrid homeschool convention. We will again use the Whova convention app as our platform for both the online and live portions.
The in-person Fair will have live workshops, as usual. We do not have the infrastructure to stream these workshops live from the Fair. However, we will stream virtual workshops THE WEEK PRIOR TO THE FAIR, so those who can’t physically attend will want to be sure to mark those dates on their calendar!
- Mid-to-late March – Register for the Fair in Whova.
- April 1 – The Fair is “published” in Whova and registered attendees can start to look around.
- April 11-15 (Mon-Fri) – Virtual workshops 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- April 20 (Wed) – Soldotna
- April 21-22 (Thurs-Fri) – Anchorage
- April 25-26 (Mon-Tues) – Fairbanks
- April 28 (Thurs) – Juneau
- May 4 (Wed) Virtual tech sessions – 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Click on the link above to your location for details about the facility, daily schedule, lunch options, and hotel discounts.
List of exhibitors
Details about fees
Keynote meal and presentation