Exhibitors: Paperwork Due Dates
- Registrations Forms that qualify for the Early Bird Discount of $50 off each table!
- All workshop information must be sent to Carol Simpson.
- Rest of registration fee due if not paid in full. Preference is given to those paid in full, and any not paid in full may be denied table space after this date, in favor of exhibitors with full payment.
- No refunds after this date, with the exception noted below.
- Additional (duplicate) workshops may be requested after this date.
- Materials and/or catalogs for Fair may begin arriving in our offices.
- Catalogs or flyers for hand-out sacks must be in the IDEA offices by this date.
- Cancellation of registrations for any vendors not paid in full. Only exhibitors cancelled by us will receive refunds at this time.
- Final date of possible registration, depending on table availability. Space may be sold out at some or all locations before this date, and any registrations after this date are unlikely to be advertised on our website or included in the Fair Guide distributed to participating homeschoolers.
- Exhibitors receive 1-4 confirmation e-mails; one from the local organizer at each site in which they are participating. This e-mail includes table assignments, workshop schedules (if applicable), meal information, set-up information, etc.