Senior Grades & Work Samples DUEhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/senior-grades-work-samples-due/
Please see your contact teacher for details. IDEA office 374-2200
Early Bird PR 2 & Q4 Work Samples Duehttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/early-bird-pr-1-q2-work-samples-due-2/
Progress Report 2 and 4th Quarter Work Sample Early Birds: Earn a $10.00 Resource Room Coupon per student, here’s how:
1) Turn in complete 4th quarter Work Samples & complete Progress Report 2 to the IDEA office on or before Wednesday, May 1, 2019. The actual due date for these is May 15, 2019.
2) If your students need to do a work sample demonstration in person at the office then make an appointment with your contact teacher to do so.
3) This is also an excellent opportunity for your students to write and submit a short paragraph about any photos you submit as their PE work samples.
4) Appointments must take place on or before Wednesday, May 1, 2019
5) Work Samples and Progress Reports must be complete
6) For each set of complete work samples (per student) turned in you will receive a $10.00 Resource Room Coupon. For each completed Progress Report turned in per student you will receive a $10.00 Resource Room Coupon.
7) If you turn in your work samples and progress reports at the reception desk they will be date stamped. You can also turn them in after hours at the drop box (looks like a silver/gray mailbox) under the IDEA sign in the parking lot.
8) Please make sure your student’s first AND last name, grade and Contact Teacher are legibly listed on EACH page. We have over 950 students being served just out of our Fairbanks office so we really need this information on each page so your students can receive proper credit for their work. Thank you for helping us with this.
9) If you have questions please check with your contact teacher
10) For more ideas please go to the IDEA website or click the link below: You will need your IDEA username and password to login www.ideafamilies.org/families/sample-ideas/
IDEA office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Phone: 374-2200 Toll free outside of Fairbanks: 1-877-582-4332
IDEA Fairbanks 2157 Van Horn Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99701
Chess Club for all IDEA families 1:30-2:30pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/chess-club-for-all-idea-families-130-230pm-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3/
Chess Club: Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month from 1:30-2:30 at the IDEA office. For IDEA students of all ages and family members. This is not a drop off event except for kids in 9th grade or above. An adult must accompany students 8th grade of younger. Bring your chess board and be ready to have a fantastic time. Adults can play too! If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail the club coach IDEA parent Catrina by using the following link: (You will need your IDEA username and password) https://www.ideafamilies.org/families/region-f/?p=485 Thanks Catrina!
Planning Meeting for 2019-20 school year 10am-12pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/planning-meeting-for-2019-20-school-year/
This meeting is for Club Coaches, Group Leaders and PAC
LEGO Robotics for grades 4-8 IDEA students from 1-3pm Thursdayshttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/lego-robotics-for-grades-4-8-idea-students-from-1230-330pm-thursdays-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
LEGO Robotics: For ages 9-14 (grades 4-8). IDEA students only. All meetings on are Thursdays from 1-3pm at IDEA. This is a competitive team which meets from Sept thru Feb. You must be pre-registered to attend this club. This is a competitive team from Sept thru Feb. However if they go n to compete in Internationals they will continue to meet weekly through May.