Early Bird 3rd Quarter Work Samples Due K-12 studentshttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/early-bird-1st-quarter-work-samples-due-k-12-students-3/
1st Quarter Work Sample Early Birds: Earn a $10.00 Resource Room Coupon per student, here’s how:
1) Turn in complete 3rd quarter work samples to the IDEA office on or before Friday, March 1, 2019. The actual due date for on-time work samples is MARCH 15.
2) If your students need to do a work sample demonstration in person at the office then make an appointment with your contact teacher to do so.
3) This is also an excellent opportunity for your students to write and submit a short paragraph about any photos you submit as their PE work samples.
4) Appointments must take place on or before Friday, March 1, 2019.
5) Work samples must be complete
6) For each set of complete work samples (per student) turned in you will receive a $10.00 Resource Room Coupon.
7) If you turn in your work samples at the reception desk they will date stamped. You can also turn them in after hours at the drop box (looks like a silver/gray mailbox) under the IDEA sign in the parking lot.
8) Please make sure your student’s first AND last name, grade and Contact Teacher are legibly listed on EACH page of your Work Samples. We have over 950 students being served just out of our Fairbanks office so we really need this information on each page so your students can receive proper credit for their work. Thank you for helping us with this.
9) If you have questions please check with your contact teacher
10) For more ideas please go to the IDEA website or click the link below: You will need your IDEA username and password to login https://www.ideafamilies.org/families/sample-ideas/
IDEA office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Phone: 374-2200 Toll free outside of Fairbanks: 1-877-582-4332
IDEA Fairbanks , 2157 Van Horn Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99701
Quilting Club ages 10 and up in IDEA 10:30am-12pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/quilting-club-ages-10-and-up-in-idea-1030am-12pm-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
For IDEA students age 10 and up
No drop offs ~ a parent must attend with their student
Mandatory Parent Meeting: Friday, Sept 7 from 10-11am @ IDEA
CLUB DATES: Starting October ~ the first & third Fridays from 10:30am-12pm @ IDEA
October 5 and 19 * November 2 and 16 * December 7 and 21 * January 4 and 18 * February 1 and 15 * March 1 and 15 * Last meeting: April 19
IditaREAD - all IDEA students start reading today to beat your musherhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/iditaread-all-idea-students/
You don’t have to attend the Kick-off party to participate in the race. Just sign-up. Happy Mushing (Reading) IditaREADERS!
1st LEGO League Jr. - IDEA ages 6-9 pre-registered 12:30-2:00pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/1st-lego-league-idea-parent-meeting-1230-200pm-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
1st Lego League Jr. For AGES 6-9 (IDEA students only).
What is FIRST© LEGO© League Jr.? Guided by adult Coaches and FIRST© LEGO© League Jr. Core Values, students work with LEGO© elements and motorized parts to build ideas and concepts and present them for review. The program focuses on building interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) through a real-world challenge – to be solved by research, critical thinking, and imagination.
Meetings will be every Monday beginning Dec 10 and concluding April 29. The only Monday omitted will be April 1 because of state testing. Each meeting will be from 12:30-2:00pm at IDEA. You must be pre-registered to attend. For registration details please email Coach Candice. Please click the following link for her contact information (you will need your IDEA username and password to login): https://www.ideafamilies.org/families/region-f/?p=485
Photography Club 2:30-3:30pm Jr & Sr High IDEA studentshttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/photography-club-230-330pm-jr-sr-high-idea-students-2-2-2-2/
photo club announcement
For IDEA students in Jr High and High School! An exciting new club is starting: Photography Club. This is for Jr High and High School Students in IDEA. The volunteer coach is professional photographer Glenda Christina. The info is below. It is limited to 14 IDEA students so please sign up by replying to this email. Signing up also means that your information will be shared with the coach who is also an IDEA vendor. Please review the information below carefully. There will also be an additional expense of $128.50 which can be taken out of allotment to purchase the curriculum. If you have any questions please let us know. The IDEA staff sponsor for this club is Tonya Plass. Please note that the class time is from 2:30-3:30pm
To Register please send me (Sandy) firstname.lastname@example.org or text (907) 888-0852 the following information which will be shared with the coach. Please mention this is for the Photography Club since we have several clubs starting and we want to make sure your students are registered for the club you want.
Parent first and last name
Student first and last name
Student grade level
Parent phone number
Anything else you would like us to know