3rd Quarter Work Samples Due K-12 studentshttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/early-bird-1st-quarter-work-samples-due-k-12-students-2-2/
1st Quarter Work Sample are due by Friday, March 15, 2019
1) Turn in complete 3rd quarter work samples to the IDEA office on or before Friday, March 15, 2019.
2) If your students need to do a work sample demonstration in person at the office then make an appointment with your contact teacher to do so.
3) This is also an excellent opportunity for your students to write and submit a short paragraph about any photos you submit as their PE work samples.
4) Appointments must take place on or before Friday, March 15, 2019.
5) Work samples must be complete
6) If you turn in your work samples at the reception desk they will date stamped. You can also turn them in after hours at the drop box (looks like a silver/gray mailbox) under the IDEA sign in the parking lot.
7) Please make sure your student’s first AND last name, grade and Contact Teacher are legibly listed on EACH page of your Work Samples. We have over 950 students being served just out of our Fairbanks office so we really need this information on each page so your students can receive proper credit for their work. Thank you for helping us with this.
8) If you have questions please check with your contact teacher
9) For more ideas please go to the IDEA website or click the link below: You will need your IDEA username and password to login https://www.ideafamilies.org/families/sample-ideas/
IDEA office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Phone: 374-2200 Toll free outside of Fairbanks: 1-877-582-4332
Fairbanks IDEA 2157 Van Horn Rd. Fairbanks, AK 99701
Quilting Club ages 10 and up in IDEA 10:30am-12pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/quilting-club-ages-10-and-up-in-idea-1030am-12pm-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
For IDEA students age 10 and up
No drop offs ~ a parent must attend with their student
Mandatory Parent Meeting: Friday, Sept 7 from 10-11am @ IDEA
CLUB DATES: Starting October ~ the first & third Fridays from 10:30am-12pm @ IDEA
October 5 and 19 * November 2 and 16 * December 7 and 21 * January 4 and 18 * February 1 and 15 * March 1 and 15 * Last meeting: April 19
Decorative Plastic bag Holder Workshop & Sack Lunch 12-2pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/decorative-plastic-bag-holder-workshop-sack-lunch-12-2pm/
Come and earn how to make decorative plastic bag holders. Makes a great Mother’s Day gift. Plus bring your own lunch. Also please bring 1 fat quarter of fabric or 1/4 yard. Students 10 and under need parent to help them. Over age 10 need parent on premises (NOT a drop-off event). Presenter is Melissa Mitchell.
Music Fun Club grades 4-7 IDEA students 2:30-4pmhttps://www.ideafamilies.org/events/region-f/event/music-fun-club-grades-k-3-idea-students-230-4pm-2/
2 more new clubs are starting: K-3 Music Fun Club and 4-7 Music Fun Club. The volunteer coach is certified teacher and music instructor Francis Lupton with 27 ½ years teaching K-12 music in the local public schools. She has been a part of the local Performing Arts community for over 30 years. She is also an IDEA vendor. Each club is limited to 28 students. The clubs will include a wide variety of experiences: Learning the general fundamentals of music through instruments, music games, dances, songs, drama, etc. Our staff sponsor is contact teacher Kathleen Kinney. Everything will be provided.
K-3 Club will meet the 2nd Friday of the month as follows: Han 11, Feb 8 and March 8, 2019. 4-7 Club will meet the 3rd Friday of the month as follows: Jan 18, Feb 15 and March 15, 2019. Parents can stay and observe or drop and go.
To Register please send me (Sandy) email@example.com or text (907) 888-0852 the following information which will be shared with the coaches. Please mention which club this is for as we have several new clubs starting and we want to be sure your students are registered for the club you want.
Parent first and last name
Student first and last name
Student grade level
Parent phone number
Anything else you would like us to know