2nd PR & 4th Qtr Samples Due
- 1 – Senior grades due (for students walking in graduation)
- 15 – Spring semester Progress Reports due
- 15 – Fourth quarter samples due
- 20th – Anchorage & Eagle River Area Graduation ceremony
- 30 – Last day to enter in FAST reimbursements or payment requests for services (activities or internet) that took place from April 1 through June 30
- 1 – Allotment available for new families and re-enrolled families with current and up-to-date paperwork from the previous year (ILP, two PRs, and four sets of work samples)
- 1 – Requests for funding can be entered into FAST for the new school year
- 5 – All regional offices closed in observance of Independence Day
- 15 – Last day for receipt in Fairbanks of supporting documentation for reimbursement or payment requests for activities (or high-speed internet) that took place from April 1 – June 30. (Must have been entered in FAST by June 30!)
- Each office is closed for one day for in-service training; watch your regional listserv and regional calendar for date for your region
- 15 – Individual Learning Plans (ILP’s) due (allotments frozen for families without ILPs)
High School: AcaDeca 21-22 Digital Materials Available
May 15th is the planned date for 2021-22 AcaDeca Digital Materials to be available to those interested in the IDEA Academic Decathlon High School Team.
To sign-up and access the materials (when available), please click here to log on to the family side of the IDEA website.