IDEA Families Extended Curriculum Fair Ordering
All families homeschooling or considering homeschooling are invited to attend the IDEA Virtual Curriculum Fair begins on April 19th and runs through the 24th with many product and learning workshops and over 70 booths to visit. Join us for a Super Time learning about homeschooling and curriculum.
– For more details, click here.
Families enrolled in IDEA have an extra week (April 25th through midnight on May 1st) in which to order from the fair.
Graduating Seniors Deadline
- 1 – Senior grades due (for students walking in graduation)
- 15 – Spring semester Progress Reports due
- 15 – Fourth quarter samples due
- 20th – Anchorage & Eagle River Area Graduation ceremony
- 30 – Last day to enter in FAST reimbursements or payment requests for services (activities or internet) that took place from April 1 through June 30
- 1 – Allotment available for new families and re-enrolled families with current and up-to-date paperwork from the previous year (ILP, two PRs, and four sets of work samples)
- 1 – Requests for funding can be entered into FAST for the new school year
- 5 – All regional offices closed in observance of Independence Day
- 15 – Last day for receipt in Fairbanks of supporting documentation for reimbursement or payment requests for activities (or high-speed internet) that took place from April 1 – June 30. (Must have been entered in FAST by June 30!)
- Each office is closed for one day for in-service training; watch your regional listserv and regional calendar for date for your region
- 15 – Individual Learning Plans (ILP’s) due (allotments frozen for families without ILPs)
IDEA families are invited to join the IDEA Techs in virtual discussions about technology during hourly Q & A’s.
Transitioning to Homeschool 1PM
Are you considering homeschooling? Just joining IDEA for the 2021-22 school year?
Learn all about the support services and resources available to IDEA families.
If you’ve been homeschooling for a long time, you’re invited to attend, listen and share.
We look forward to sharing general homeschool information and info about IDEA.
2nd Tuesday Parent (PAC) Meetings
The Parent Advisory Committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at noon.
Please check your IDEA email for information and plan to join!