IDEA Curriculum Fair 2014: Juneau
Exhibitor List ~ Speakers ~ Juneau Floor Plan ~ Juneau Workshop Schedule
Please join us for the IDEA Curriculum Fair at Juneau Christian Center in Juneau on Thursday, April 24, 2014!
Schedule of Events:
8:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ~ Keynote Breakfast with Debra Bell at The Hub at Juneau Christian Center (Meal served at 9:00)
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ~ Exhibit Hall open
11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. ~ Workshops
Keynote breakfast ~ $12 pre-pay only. Purchase tickets at the Juneau Office, 8585 Old Dairy Rd., 789-6106.
Exhibit hall and workshops (IDEA families) ~ No charge
Exhibit hall and workshops (non-IDEA families) ~ $15/family
Click here for further explanation of fees, which includes admission to the Exhibit Hall and all workshops, with the exception of the Keynote meal and speech.
There is plenty of free parking at Juneau Christian Center.
The closest place for attendees to pick up lunch is across the street at Fred Meyers.
Best Western Country Lane Inn (888-781-5005 or 907-789-5005)
Group Rate: $89 (must book by March 22)
Group Rate Code: Galena School District
See hotel link for more details.
Driving directions to the Best Western Country Lane Inn:
- Head north on Shell Simmons Dr toward Yandukin Dr.
- Turn left to stay on Shell Simmons Dr.
- Take the 3rd left at the traffic light onto Glacier Hwy.
- Hotel is a brown building about 0.1 mile ahead on your right.
Driving directions from the Best Western Country Lane Inn to Juneau Christian Center:
- Turn left out of hotel parking lot onto Glacier Hwy. Drive 1/2 mile.
- At traffic light at end of road, turn right onto Egan Drive (signs for Juneau). Drive 0.8 mile.
- Turn left onto Old Dairy Road. There is no light here, but it is just past the Fred Meyer store and gas station: Fred Meyer is similar to WalMart or K-Mart.)
- Drive 1 block to end of road; turn right. Juneau Christian Center is just past the trees on your right.